The New Year is upon us (is it too late to wish you a Happy New Year?) and the excitement of what lies ahead is never greater than it is right now. There’s 365 days ahead to take advantage of, to become a better person, try new things, and enjoy time with people you care about the most. If you’re like our family, a lot of that time enjoyed with loved ones is spent around the table.
There are many great holidays throughout the year where Carlino’s prides itself on being a part of your family through our food being unveiled and enjoyed on your tables.
Here are some of the great food holidays and their dates for the upcoming 2017-year:
- Super Bowl Sunday, February 5th
- Valentine’s Day Tuesday, February 14th
- Palm Sunday Sunday, April 9th
- Passover Monday April 10th – Tuesday, April 18th
- Easter Sunday Sunday, April 16th
- Mother’s Day Sunday, May 14th
- Memorial Day Monday, May 29th
- Father’s Day Sunday, June 18th
- Independence Day Tuesday, July 4th
- Labor Day Monday, September 4th
- Rosh Hashana Thursday, September 21st – Friday, September 22nd
- Yom Kippur Saturday, September 30th
- Thanksgiving Thursday, November 23rd
- Hanukkah Wednesday, December 13th – Wed., December 20th
- Christmas Eve Sunday, December 24th
- Christmas Monday, December 25th
- New Year’s Eve Sunday, December 31st
*Insert Your Own Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Engagement, Sporting/Concert Tailgates, Road Trips and Corporate Events here as needed!
For all these events and more, keep Carlino’s in mind for our catering menus. Many of these holidays even have specific menus (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Game Day, Hanukkah, Passover, amongst others) so make sure to check back to our site often!